You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cement Tile Simulator
Welcome to our Cement Tile Virtual Simulator
Below you will find a link to our cement tile simulator which should pop up in a separate page. Here's some instructions on how to use it:
1) On the left hand side we have divided the patterns into categories:
To start using the simulator select a cement tile pattern from one of the categories.
Once you have selected a pattern, it should appear in the centre of the page under 'Editor' and in a grid under 'Floor'.
2) You can now choose the colours:
Click on colour that you would like to use. The colour palette can be found at the bottom of the page.
3) Now that you have selected a colour, click on the element of the design that you would like to change. That element should now change colour and should be reflected on the 'grid' to the right.
4) Repeat the process for other elements of the design that you would like to change.
5) Once you have created your perfect design, you can save it, either by right clicking on the image and selecting 'save as', or by clicking on the save button above both the single image and the grid image.
6) You can also click the 'request budget button' and your design will automatically be sent to us so that we can confirm prices and lead times.
- By Material
- Art Deco
- Cemento Porcelain
- Classic Wood
- Deriva Wood
- Edad de Oro
- Encaustic Cement Tiles
- Kasbah Handmade Patterned Ceramic
- Kiwi Wood
- Nature Wood
- Nova Hexagon
- Piedra de Rio
- Piedra Eterna
- Pietra Original Natural
- Revestimiento de Pared
- Santa Porcelain Wood Effect
- Terrazzo Porcelain
- Unglazed Victorian
- Cement Tiles
- Patterned Tiles
- About us
You have no items to compare.